Vicky's Varieties Store

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jogging….who me…yeah me

If you would of told me a few months ago that I would now be walking and jogging like I am, I would of laughed in your face. I may not be able to run with the seasoned pros, but I am proud of what I have been able to accomplish over these last few months.

When I first started out walking, I couldn’t make it very far before I couldn’t breathe and was coughing up a storm. And let me tell you, it sucked! It made it hard to keep walking, but my wonderful supporter (hubby), helped me push past all of that and now as of today, I know I can walk 2 ½ miles, with some light jogging mixed into it.

Funny how now I actually look forward to going for an evening walk with my hubby. I’ve also noticed that walking does indeed help a lot with losing weight. When I wasn’t able to walk because of the weather, there didn’t seem to be a lot of weight loss going on. And I don’t like that one bit.

The goal here is to lose weight not stay the same or add more.

Do you walk at all? Jog or run any? If so, how far can you go? And if not, why aren’t you? I’d like to know. If I can get out there and do it, I know you can too. And trust me, it will make you feel a lot better.

ZUMBA!!!

Shakin' them hips....ha

Belly Dancing....oh my!!

AHHH......stretching!!

Yep...45 minutes, kicks your butt
Today’s challenge…..did the Zumba Intermediate 45 minute, class 2 on the Wii. And added ½ mile to the walk….for a total of 2 ½ miles now.

Tried more recipes that I came up with, wrapped salmon and grilled peaches. Check them out under “My Kitchen”.


Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment