Vicky's Varieties Store

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Month Of Challenges To Help Lose Weight

Well I made it through the month of May and my month to make it count. I did something each day that I normally wouldn’t do. But I want to lose weight and am determined to make it happen.

Through out this past month, I found out that there are a lot of things that I really can do. I just never gave myself credit, or never even tried to do most of them before. I’ve learned that I also have the will power to say no to foods that I know aren’t as good for me. I’ve also learned that I actually do enjoy walking and jogging a little.

My goal is to lose weight, and even though the weight is not coming off as fast as I would like it to, I am still losing weight and that is what matters the most. I can see a bit of a difference and I know that my clothes are starting to get a bit too big for me. So I know that things are working and I am losing weight.

Now, if I could get rid of the stress, I would probably lose a lot more weight. But I don’t see that happening any time soon. So I will continue with the diet and exercise that I am doing and adding things here and there to change it up a bit.

I know I can do this and win the battle of the bulge and finally lose weight once and for all and keep it off!!

What are you doing to help yourself lose weight?




Here I go....





UGH......






Bodybuilder....now that's funny.....hahahaha


Oh look, I beat, uh....myself....


Today’s challenge…..did 30 reps of the jack knife on the Wii Fit Plus…..my abs hurt…lol


Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment