Vicky's Varieties Store

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tired Of This Weight Loss / Weight Gain

I don’t get it. How does one eat healthy, make sure they don’t go over their daily food limit, exercise and still gain weight? To lose weight is my goal, but I am getting tired of this back and forth with losing the weight and then gaining the weight back.

I was so happy on Friday to have reached my goal of losing 15 pounds. And then today, that God awful scale tells me that over the weekend I some how put back on 2 of those pounds.

I did nothing unusual over this past weekend and yet there is another weight gain. WTH!?!

We had pizza Friday night, nothing unusual there, we have pizza every weekend. Saturday, was shrimp and Sunday was chicken salad (check out the recipe under "My Kitchen"). Friday I also had a Pepsi (and don’t think I’ll be doing that again any time soon….more on that in a bit). And Saturday, I could not resist having a very small (and yes, I mean very small) piece of peanut butter pie. But there is no way that those two things caused me to gain 2 pounds, especially when I still exercised!

The only thing that I wasn’t able to do over the weekend was go for my evening walk. Damn rain! I am so sick of it raining here. But I still do not understand how that would affect my weight that much. It hasn’t before when I wasn’t able to walk. I dunno….this is gonna drive me nuts!!

Ok…the Pepsi thing. Yes, it tasted good, while I was drinking it. But man oh man let me tell you the after effects…..DAMN!!! That night my shoulders hurt so bad. I felt like someone was literally beating the crap outta me. Then the next day, I was so sluggish it wasn’t funny!! So I think I better think twice nest time before I decide to drink a Pepsi. Guess this old gal’s body can’t handle it anymore….ha

Oh well….sorry for this post being a little whinny, but I am at my wits ends anymore. I am working hard to try and lose weight and I guess I just start to get bummed and discouraged when all I seem to do is lose a little and then gain it right back. This is worse than being on a damn yo-yo diet….ha….






On the bright side, hubby brought me flowers home today!!!

Till next time…..remember to eat healthy, get some exercise, and most of all, love yourself!!! Now go make it count!!

No comments:

Post a Comment